Workers’ Compensation Laws In New Hampshire
Bernard & Merrill PLLC has the comprehensive understanding of workers’ compensation laws in New Hampshire that only a firm with decades of experience can offer. All of our attorneys stay informed of the frequently changing laws and regulations so that we can offer legal guidance you can trust.
Let Us Use Our Experience To Answer Your Workers’ Comp Questions
We can help answer any question you may have. Some of the most common questions about workers’ compensation injuries include:
- Do injuries sustained off-site at company-sponsored events qualify for workers’ compensation?
- Are all employers, including sole proprietors, required to provide workers’ compensation insurance?
- Do I need to have workers’ comp insurance for employees who are related to me?
- Do part-time employees require coverage?
- Do contractors require coverage?
- Do repetitive task injuries qualify for workers’ comp?
You can rely on our industry and legal knowledge to thoroughly answer any question that should arise along the way.
When You Need Experienced Attorneys You Can Trust, Call Us
The lawyers at Bernard & Merrill PLLC have been trusted to serve the residents and employers of New Hampshire since 1996. We are available to answer all of your workers’ compensation-related questions. Please call us today at 603-622-8454.